Welcome to the Campus Wellness page. Here you will find information about internal resources available to you, as well as committees and groups on campus.
Campus Wellness Resources
The Basic Needs Initiative Committee is comprised of students, staff and faculty from all cabinet areas and advises University administration on priorities and best practices in responding to students’ basic needs.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (415) 338-1203
- Virtual Office Hours Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The Mashouf Wellness Center Advisory Council serves to advise the Campus Recreation Department on the long-term operation of the Mashouf Wellness Center and on the programs housed under Campus Rec.
- For more information, please feel free to contact Nick Rodriguez, Campus Recreation Assistant Director at email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (415) 405-9355
Please note: The Mashouf Wellness Center is closed until further notice.
The Student Health Advisory Council (SHAC) is a committee of students, staff and faculty that advise the University on the delivery of health programs and services on campus with the goal of enhancing student health and wellness.