Leave with Pay Applications for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
The Office of Faculty Affairs and Professional Development is pleased to announce the application period for leaves with pay. Applications for sabbatical and difference in pay leaves are due October 1, 2019.
Fall 2019 Retention, Tenure and Promotion Workshops
The Office of Faculty Affairs and Professional Development invites tenured/tenure-track faculty to participate in one of the following workshops this Fall semester to help prepare for this year's retention, tenure and promotion reviews.
Todd Roehrman, Associate Dean of Faculty Affairs and Professional Development will lead the retention workshops. Associate Dean Roehrman and David Walsh, Chair of the University Tenure and Promotion Committee (UTPC) will co-lead the tenure and promotion workshops.
Faculty who will be reviewed in the next several years are encouraged to attend.
- 2nd Year Review: September 5, 2019, 10:30am - 12pm, LIB 244
- Any Retention Review Year: September 6, 2019, 10:30am - 12pm, Online via Zoom
- Tenure and/or Promotion: September 11, 2019, 12:30 - 2pm, LIB 244
- Tenure and/or Promotion: September 17, 2019, 12:30 - 2pm, HUM 587
- Tenure and/or Promotion: September 20, 2019, 2 - 3:30pm, Online via Zoom
To RSVP, please click here.