Our Calendar, Events, Meetings and Workshops page gives you an overview of all current and upcoming events related to faculty affairs on campus.
Executive Calendar for the 2022-2023 Academic Year
The Executive Calendar provides university deadlines for student and faculty personnel processes.
View 2022-2023 Executive Calendar
Schedule of University Chairs’ Council for AY 2022-2023
SCHEDULE OF UNIVERSITY CHAIRS’ COUNCIL FOR AY 2022-2023
Further resources for Chairs and Directors are available on the SF State Chairs iLearn page. These resources will be updated periodically.
- Thursday, August 25, 2022 11AM-1 PM
- Thursday, September 8, 2022 11AM-1 PM
- Thursday, September 22, 2022 11AM-1 PM
- Thursday, October 13, 2022 11AM-1 PM
- Thursday, November 3, 2022 11AM-1 PM
- Thursday, December 1, 2022 11AM-1 PM
- Thursday February 2, 2023 11AM-1 PM
- Thursday February 16, 2023 11AM-1 PM (with Provost and Deans)
- Thursday March 2, 2023 11AM-1 PM
- Thursday April 6, 2023 11AM-1 PM (with Provost and Deans)
- Thursday April 20, 2023 11AM-1 PM
- Thursday May 4, 2023 11AM-1 PM
Retention, Tenure and Promotion Workshops for Probationary Faculty
The Office of Faculty Affairs and Professional Development invites tenure-track faculty, and Associate Professors preparing for promotion, to participate in one of the following workshops this semester to help prepare for retention, tenure and promotion. Todd Roehrman, Associate Dean of Faculty Affairs and Professional Development will lead the retention workshops. Associate Dean Roehrman and Chair of the University, Tenure and Promotion and Committee (UTPC) Professor Larry Hanley will co-lead the tenure and promotion workshops.
Faculty who will be reviewed in the next few years are encouraged to attend. The workshops have been organized according to different phases of faculty professional development, but topics covered in each of the workshops will be similar, so feel free to attend the workshop that best fits your schedule. Please RSVP to receive a link for the workshop of your choice. An invitation link will be sent to your SFSU e-mail address the day before the workshop.
• Friday September 2, 2022; 12:30-2PM - Faculty preparing for 2nd year retention review
• Tuesday September 6, 2022; 3:30-5 PM- Faculty preparing for tenure and promotion
• Wednesday September 7, 2022; 3:30-5 PM- Faculty preparing for any retention review
• Friday September 9, 2022; 2-3:30 PM - Faculty preparing for promotion to professor
• Thursday September 15, 2022, 1:30-3PM - Faculty preparing for any retention review
Should you have questions or require additional information, please contact Todd Roehrman firstname.lastname@example.org, Associate Dean of Faculty Affairs and Professional Development.