For Applicant Use
Award Programs in Support of Research, Scholarship and Creative Activity
- Award Programs in Support of Research, Scholarship and Creative Activity - Currently Unavailable
Leaves with Pay
- Presidential Award for Professional Development of Probationary Faculty Leave with Pay
- Sabbatical Application
- Difference in Pay Application
- Bond/Waiver of Bond Form
- Leaves with Pay Information Sheet
- Leaves with Pay Benefits Information Sheet
Leave without Pay
Extension of Probationary Year
- Extension of Probationary Period Request
FERP - Faculty Early Retirement Program
- Letter Template for Faculty Use to notify Faculty Affairs of intent to participate in the FERP program.
For College / Department Use
Affirmative Action Forms for Tenure Track Recruitment Process
- Sex and Ethnic Identification and Referral Form (Now called the ADARI survey) - Please contact Faculty Affairs to obtain form/survey.
Midterm Department Chair Feedback
Here are two sample surveys to assist departments in conducting the department chair midterm-feedback process (F11-145). Sample 1 asks for both quantitative and qualitative information; Sample 2 focuses on qualitative responses. Both surveys address the four areas of department chair duties as described in the current policy: Academic programs, student affairs, faculty affairs, and administrative responsibilities. Departments are free to adopt, adapt and/or modify these surveys to meet their particular departmental needs and characteristics.
Sample 1: Midterm-Feedback Department Chair/Director (quantitative and qualitative information)
Sample 2: Midterm-Feedback Department Chair/Director (qualitative information)